Mudlet-2.0 release candidates [latest: Mudlet 2.0 final]

Rakon

Re: 2.0 snapshots

Post by Rakon »

Jeesh, how in the hell did that happen.
If someone else can take a look at it for now then, or it's going to be a couple of hours until I get home will be able to fix it.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I can't do it right now either, going to have classes for the next 4h.

Would it be possible to revert the 'mudlet' package to normal and create a 'mudlet2' one for 2.0? Differentiating the stability levels would be nice.

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

Yes, I can do that. When I am able to determine why this build didn't actually 'build', I'll upload the new package as a mudlet2~ppa## which should supersede the failed build there now. I'll wait to name the next package though until I'm sure it will successfully complete. I just wanted the ppa updated from the 1.1v, and the git snapshot has been stable for this RC so I thought it would be good to go ahead and update the masses.

Omit

Post by Omit »

What has been/will be updated in this build?
Any change to the searchRoom function (or a new function added that returns room names with roomID as the key... searchRoom is currently useless if there are more than one room with the same name... vital to mapping LP muds)?
Color table being saved?
Is the additional room info being saved?

Just trying to decide if I should update my version yet.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

No changes were made in this build, there was no git update. This is just an update to the Ubuntu PPA

Iocun

Post by Iocun »

Any estimate on if and when the line delta bug in the Mac version can be fixed? That's really my biggest issue with Mudlet right now, since I tend to shield all my regexes, and seeing my line delta would be quite useful for that.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Well... seems this OS X in Virtualbox is okay with it getting it installed this time around, so I'll fiddle with it on the weekend until it works.

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

Did I mess something up? My cechoes aren't working anymore. >.>

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

weirdly, it's working now. O.o

SomeDude

Post by SomeDude »

So, I basically just started playing around with Mudlet in any real capacity today, and everything seems to be working fine, so far.

However, whenever I connect to a session, I get the following messages before anything from the game comes through:

Code: Select all

Error attempting to load file: geyser/GeyserMapper.lua
Error attempting to load file: GMCP.lua
Looking through the source, I've found that these particular files are no where to be found. I've not had (that I'm aware of) any problems caused by this, but it is noticeable and not knowing the reason for the problem makes me sad. Is it a problem with the files just not being included w/ the source, or stuff coming later, or what? Using version 2.0-rc1-2.