Scroll Issue

malaphus

Scroll Issue

Post by malaphus »

Is it just me or does the scroll-back buffer need some serious love?

I always have a hard time scrolling back to read text I missed...

Heiko
Site Admin

Re: Scroll Issue

Post by Heiko »

I think I forgot about the pageUp/down keys, but scrolling via mouse wheel or scroll bar should be fine now.

kaeus

Post by kaeus »

Heiko wrote:I think I forgot about the pageUp/down keys, but scrolling via mouse wheel or scroll bar should be fine now.
I still periodically get some odd behavior when I scroll up while a lot of text is inbound (IE running or combat) it tends to spike up above where I scrolled to a decent ways back. Also when scrolling with the mousewheel the bar on the right does not reflect the change in position and your scrolling location is reset when you begin to use it if you have been using the mousewheel.

naftali

Post by naftali »

kaeus wrote: I still periodically get some odd behavior when I scroll up while a lot of text is inbound (IE running or combat) it tends to spike up above where I scrolled to a decent ways back. Also when scrolling with the mousewheel the bar on the right does not reflect the change in position and your scrolling location is reset when you begin to use it if you have been using the mousewheel.
Truth, on all counts.

malaphus

Post by malaphus »

This is still a HUGE issue for me. Any ETA on when this is getting fixed? I can't read anything in the scrollback buffer.

Heiko,
Would it help if I posted a screencast of the problem?

Skylark

Post by Skylark »

When it happens for me I'm unable to use the mousewheel at all-- any use of it whatsoever will immediately catapult me to the top of the buffer.