Vadi mapper & Mudlet - worm sources

Parnakra

Vadi mapper & Mudlet - worm sources

Post by Parnakra »

Perhaps a strange topic, because it's not about Mudlet directly, but because I can't find anyone else having this problem, I'm assuming the cause is Mudlet and not the mapper.

I use the mapper through the pre-compiled mudbot from Dusty and everything works great, until I try to do worm sources. Mudbot crashes and of course disconnects me from my current mud.

I've added one of the crash.log files from mudbot to the post, if anyone's familiar with it. Because of the 'out of bounds' thingy, I thought it might've been a screenwidth issue - but so far, I've tried 0, 80 and 100 and none of them work.

What's even stranger, the first time I used it (worm sources) with the mapper, I remember it working (and showing the areas the warps lead to).

Here's hoping this isn't too out of place and someone can help.
Attachments
crash.tar
(3.5 KiB) Downloaded 379 times

Parnakra

Re: Vadi mapper & Mudlet - worm sources

Post by Parnakra »

Apparently if I turn timestamps off, it works fine. So I'm guessing the problem lies with parsing a line that's longer than the mapper expected, which is probably a bit of a bother to fix, so I'll just keep the timestamps off for now.

/edit: spoke too soon, it works most of the time, but it sometimes still crashes with the same (out of bounds) error.

Vadi

Re: Vadi mapper & Mudlet - worm sources

Post by Vadi »

This isn't related to Mudlet. An update to the mapper will be out soon that fixes the worm sources.