BUG: Cannot resize script window horizontally.

Olymer

BUG: Cannot resize script window horizontally.

Post by Olymer »

I'm running Ubuntu 9.04 with the latest version of Mudlet and I'm encountering a fairly odd bug. Whenever I open the Actions tab of the Script Editor the window is wider than my screen is and I cannot resize it horizontally (can resize it vertically). I can resize it fine with any of the other tabs, and it will stay the same size for all tabs until I open the Actions tab, when it will become huge again.

Caled

Re: BUG: Cannot resize script window horizontally.

Post by Caled »

I reported this one a few days back. In the mean time, if you create a new button (you don't have to give it a name or anything) save, close the script editor and open it again, you will be able to resize that field from then on.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

The buttons are currently being substantially reworked. The only available toolbar type at the moment is floating toolbar. The other types are currntly disabled.
As soon as the new easy buttons are finished I'll make a new release. Hopefully tonight.

Caled

Post by Caled »

Heiko wrote:The buttons are currently being substantially reworked. The only available toolbar type at the moment is floating toolbar. The other types are currntly disabled.
As soon as the new easy buttons are finished I'll make a new release. Hopefully tonight.
We're not talking about the toolbars. Here is a screenshot. The border between the tree-view and the other fields, cannot be resized. The right hand edge of the whole script editor can only be resized larger, not smaller.

If I click on a tab for aliases or triggers etc, the script editor behaves normally, until I return to the actions tab.

If I create a new button, save it, close and reopen the script editor, then I am able to readjust the action editor window as expected.
Attachments
scriptedbug.PNG
scriptedbug.PNG (40.11 KiB) Viewed 5273 times

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

Yes, this will be fixed with the new Easy Buttons upgrade. "Easy Buttons" is an effort to make making buttons easier and more transparent. The GUI bugs that you've reported is a result of unfinished GUI changes.