What MUD(s) do you play?

A category for whatever! Can be Mudlet-related or offtopic.
valvido

Re: What MUD(s) do you play?

Post by valvido »

I play LegendMUD.

MudConnect Listing.

LegendMUD on Wikipedia

LegendMUD just celebrated its 19th birthday this year! The mud is based on mythology and history with 3 distinct timezone. History and myth based on what people would believe in their time. So if you go to Ancient timezone, you can visit Greece and defeat the Nemean Lion. Or head to Medieval timezone and experience the feudal Japan. If you like Doctor Who, you should DEFINITELY give this MUD a try.

After 19 years of operation, a lot of our player base was lost due to the dreaded marriage and careers. Which I think is a perfect time to join since the older players will definitely be happy to assist you in learning the MUD.

Yetzederixx

Post by Yetzederixx »

Well after almost 2 years of MMO's I'm coming back to MUDs. I miss RPing and I just can't do it on a gfx centric game as I can't get immersed, and there's no way I'm RPing over voice chat. Something about RPoV just seems creepy to me for some reason.

Anyway, I'm going to take a stab at Armaggeddon which is a RPI with permadeath set in a Dark Sun style desert world.

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

Yetzederixx

Post by Yetzederixx »

There are days I miss DSL, but then I remember it became p2w and despair.

Jor'Mox

Post by Jor'Mox »

Eh, I have no plans to try to be the best of the best at PK... and so it doesn't really apply to me. I just play to have a good time, and if someone is better than me, regardless of the reason, good for them.

Raiker_ToD

Post by Raiker_ToD »

We have a MUD that we are bringing back , it has not been active in almost a decade. It is called Time of Darkness or ToD. We used to share ties with Waterdeep back in the day. It's a mid evil type MUD. Current we are hosting our Grand Re-Opening this Saturday July 28th from 4pm to 8pm EST. Feel free to come by and check us out during that time! Todmud(dot)com Port 7710 !

JuliusLen

Post by JuliusLen »

Did anyone from the community actually check out this Time of Darkness MUD? I've not played a MUD in forever and the nostalgia is real atm. haha
This is why fat burners for belly fat are becoming popular.

toast

Post by toast »

I currently play:

http://bat.org - BatMUD
http://weehours.net - Wee Hours
http://vr.frostbite.org - Virtual Realities

Did ToD ever come back online? I used to play there as Zod ages ago.