seg fault on checking the rift

Vadi

Re: seg fault on checking the rift

Post by Vadi »

No, just need them for Mudlet - it would require you to build it yourself, since I reckon the one from Arch Linux repositories has the function calls stripped of names.

chris

Post by chris »

Well since you can run gdb, have you tried running in debug mode within Qt Creator? If the error's in Mudlet's design, it will be traceable in there (but if its a 3rd party, probably not)

azinulbizar

Post by azinulbizar »

For some reason I can't compile under debian wheezy, have all the dev libraries, it's throwing some weird errors and I don't know what they are. As for the deb package debugging in qt creator, it's still the same output.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

1. Can you reproduce this on a clean profile without any installed packages/scripts or systems?

2. For Debian you can install the source code package for the underlying official Debian package. This will compile for sure.

Mael

Post by Mael »

Okay, I know this is an old thread, but this just started happening to me. I check IR and Mudlet crashes. I tried reinstalling both Svo and Mudlet, and it still does it. :/

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

This is due to a bug in Mudlet. The fix will be available when Mudlet 2.2 will be released. There are known workarounds now and I'm sure Vadi will update svo soon. Until then you can use this workaround: The crash only happens if the last line of your rift display has an empty item at the end and 99% or so of your items are shown before more. Add some more items to your rift or drop a few and you'll be fine until svo has been updated with a proper workaround.