Anyone have a Wormholes script?

Orlendr

Anyone have a Wormholes script?

Post by Orlendr »

Does anyone have a Serpents script for Wormholes? I keep trying to figure out a way to use triggers to show me when I enter a room that I've WORM SEEKed or WORM WARPed before.

I'm hoping for something that'll show me where it leads, and that I can add onto to tell me something nearby that I recognize (Like Greatrock or Shastaan or something).

Rakon

Re: Anyone have a Wormholes script?

Post by Rakon »

Nothing like this that I know of, for Mudlet specifically yet. However, you can use the stand-alone Mudbot proxy with Vadi's mapper module for Achaea, to parse/show wormholes in the map for you. It's a 2D text map though, nothing as fancy as Mudlet's built in.

http://penguincoder.com/code.php

Wyd

Post by Wyd »

Here's a old one of mine.

It doesn't take into account WORM SEEKing, and the successful warp trigger is made for a vibrating stick..but it'll keep track of warps you've gone through, and show them whenever you enter a room with a warp.

Edit: Oh, just realized it is built for ATCP. If you're using GMCP, you'll need to change all the references to "atcp" to "gmcp"
Attachments
Wormhole.xml
Wormhole Tracker
(7.44 KiB) Downloaded 538 times

eewallace

Post by eewallace »

Since someone requested it, here's a version of Wyd's tracker script with the atcp stuff rewritten for gmcp.
Attachments
Wormhole_gmcp.xml
(9.88 KiB) Downloaded 341 times