Vyzor, UI Manager for Mudlet

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Dronus86

Re: Vyzor, UI Manager for Mudlet [Beta?]

Post by Dronus86 »

Thanks! I figured that might be the case. I was just hoping there was a way to dump all components that have been made.

I'll look into the mapper thing.

The text centering thing isn't a big deal.

And okay, I'll just stick with what I have for now for affliction_box.

Thanks again.

Delrayne

Post by Delrayne »

Also as far as alignment goes, look into string.format() its a simple way to get things aligned how you want it.

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

Deepsea Fishing UI
Been working on this for the last few days...

Tracks amounts and weights of all fish caught in the same room as you. Assuming each of you are in the same room, you can have a fishing tournament with your friends (currently up to 3 players) by setting the player variables via PLAYER <#> <name>. Be sure to use their short name (Akaya's shortname is Akaya. Not Master Akaya Wildfang-Ashaela). And don't fray if each player doesn't have this UI. Clicking the 'Request' button will announce all these scores over your party channel!

Player One: Player One's name

Player Two: Player Two's name

Player Three: Player Three's name

Request: Clicking this button will announce all players total fish and weight over the party channel

Total Fish (lbs): Total fish you have caught and the total weight of those fish in pounds

Last Fish (lbs): The last fish type you caught along with it's weight in pounds

Distance: How much line you have left on the fish you're reeling in. When not reeling in a fish, this will display whether the last fish was caught or lost

Cast Line: Simply clicking this button will cast your line medium south

Amount: The total amount of fish caught by each player according to their color (Player 1, 2 and 3 respectively)

Weight: The total weight of fish caught by each player according to their color (Player 1, 2 and 3 respectively)

Bait Left: Total amount of bait left in the bait tank. Must LOOK IN TANK to initiate. Updates when anyone removes a piece of bait from the bait tank of a ship.

Bait Hook: Clicking this button baits your hook with whichever bait is in the tank

Again, its a lot of work for me to package this together, so if you'd like to try it out, let it be known. I don't want to package it all together for nothing. Built with the Vyzor Framework.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Looks brilliant, great work!

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

Added a gauge that reflects how much line you have left. Figured it'd be neat...

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

That looks amazing.

Dronus86

Post by Dronus86 »

I've made some substantial leaps with the project I was working on, but I was wondering if there's a way to change the color of the text on a gauge? I tried just adding a Color without a Brush (I seem to recall reading somewhere that was how you changed the text color of a Frame) but that didn't seem to work. Also, changing the size of the text inside the gauge?

kingbirdy

Post by kingbirdy »

ignore, found what I was looking for

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

Fixed a minor issue with the Right and Bottom Border Frames failing to update their Positions properly if a static value was set in Options.Borders.

New .mpackage up on GitHub.

Lezard

Post by Lezard »

I'm having trouble with miniconsoles and borders...
So I made three frames and added them at different places on Vyzor. To each of them I added a different colored border, this is where I found the first problem. It only lets me add one border to a side. Anyways, I added different miniconsoles to each frame and when I try and CEcho to them, it doesn't work... Could anyone help me with this?

this is the code (without the borders added. I took them out to see if it would fix the Cecho problem. It didn't)
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
local aff_frame = Vyzor.Frame("aff_frame", 0, 0, .5, .35)

aff_console = Vyzor.MiniConsole("aff_console", 0, 0, 1, 1, nil, nil)
aff_frame:Add( aff_console )
Vyzor.Right:Add( aff_frame )

local def_frame = Vyzor.Frame("def_frame", .5, 0, .5, 1)

def_console = Vyzor.MiniConsole("def_console", 0, 0, 1, 1, nil, nil)
def_frame:Add( def_console )
Vyzor.Right:Add( def_frame )

local info_frame = Vyzor.Frame("info_frame", 0, .35, .5, .65)

info_console = Vyzor.MiniConsole("info_console", 0, 0, 1, 1, nil, nil)
info_frame:Add( info_console )
Vyzor.Right:Add( info_frame )

Vyzor.HUD:Draw()