Omnipave - Free Curing System for Achaea

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
mishgul

Omnipave - Free Curing System for Achaea

Post by mishgul »

Hello Everyone.

I have been supporting a system called Omnipave for Achaea for almost two years now, and it's had it's ups and downs but the way I designed the system it was quite inefficient and slow. So in the recent months I have been redesigning everything into a new system called Omnipave 3.0 which I will be selling along with my support at 60 credits.

It comes with affliction tracking, defence tracking, curing, refiller, harvester, forger and a tattooing script as standard.

While it won't be released for another month or two (currently working on beta editions which can be tested and used by people who purchase it), I have stripped everything out of my old system, and now I am giving the curing and defence tracking portion of Omnipave 1.0 for free.

This comes with no support currently as I do not have time to devote to it, but I hope that people may be able to use it to kick start their experience on Achaea. It might be a little shaky, sometimes it might not cure at all, it's very buggy, but this is the same system Carmain used to win the combat rankings in Achaea, and defeat many top tier opponents in single combat.

Granted it is easier to use a system when you have a lot of experience with it. But here it is, have fun!

Best Regards,

Waseem.

P.S. if there are any issues downloading the file, you can send a message to Carmain in game and I'll rehost it.
Attachments
Omnipave Free Edition.trigger.xml
(2.42 MiB) Downloaded 2466 times

Crailer

Re: Omnipave - Free Curing System for Achaea

Post by Crailer »

How do I turn the system on? I have it imported to mudlet but it isnt sipping health. Just got a newb character now. Pretty much just need it for bashing

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

enable GMCP and restart.

lussien

Post by lussien »

The system's pretty easy to understand. Although I can't seem to get the defence tracking to work. I've followed the instructions but just can't seem to def my class ones.

Can I have some guidance?

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

disable the class folders you don't have and enable the one you do have and restart mudlet.

lussien

Post by lussien »

* Whoop. It's running now. Just had to move some folders. :D

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

depending on your class it may get iffy. Trying to do DEFENCES.

icculus

Post by icculus »

I seem to be having a few problems. It keeps spamming that I need a shield tattoo though I had one when it started. I then wiped it off and got a new one to see if that would change things, but it's still doing it. Also, it will wake me after I sleep sometimes without any prompt.

mishgul

Post by mishgul »

You may need to restart mudlet

icculus

Post by icculus »

I've done that many times.