Border Bother

Silvine

Border Bother

Post by Silvine »

Hi,
Hopefully an easy one. I use UserWindows for chat and stats, but now i want to insert a border to the left of my main window for gauges as such, however when i do this it creates the same border on the user windows. Any ideas ? Thanks

Vadi

Re: Border Bother

Post by Vadi »

Afraid it's that's not fixable. UserWindows are an old old functionality that got superceded by miniconsoles since, and they have this bug since the beginning

Silvine

Post by Silvine »

Ok thanks, so I should change them to miniconsoles I guess. Is there a simple way to make miniconsoles resizeable?

Sheia

Post by Sheia »

If you use the regular GUI functions, then you can make a handleWindowResizeEvent to resize miniconsoles. If you use Geyser I believe it has other things you can do, like decide how big a miniconsole is based on a percentage of your screen size.

Silvine

Post by Silvine »

Ok, do you know is it possible to make Geyser containers transparent? Im running out of space so might have to overlay a miniconsole over my gauges, or maybe make a toggle to display/hide it. All depends which option looks the best.

Sheia

Post by Sheia »

Miniconsoles cannot be transparent to my knowledge, however you can use showWindow() and hideWindow() to toggle miniconsole visibility.

Silvine

Post by Silvine »

Yip show / hide works for me, Thanks.
Next up Mapping, that should be fun!