GMCP Inventory Organizer (Achaea)

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Rakon

Re: GMCP Inventory Organizer (Achaea)

Post by Rakon »

Manni wrote:with the show gold. I see it now, but the send line is in the very last if statement and for some reason not showing, I shifted it to after the if statement and it works perfectly. Thanks again!
It was not showing up because I had that last if stsatement checking MY personal variables (for paused, and afflictions.) IF you remove that entire line

Code: Select all

if not state.paused and not afflicts.aeon and not afflicts.retardation and not state.attempting_cleave then 
and one 'end' statement from below the 'send('show gold',false)' , the package will work and send the command as it should.

Or, you can just update from the link in the first post :D

----

Regarding the issue that Darmir was having: If you are using the AchaeaGUI package, it overwrites the function 'string' to something else, and will cause this issue. Please rename all instances of 'string' in the AchaeaGUI package to another variable. For Darmir, I just renamed every 'string' in the AchaeaGUI (compass) script to 'lstring' and both packages are now working in tandem as they should.

Manni

Post by Manni »

hrm... that was from the updated package, but I'll do that, heheh.

-----

thank god I run a heavily modified version of that script! I've disabled most of the orignal, else I'd be having the same issue, heheh.

Darmir

Post by Darmir »

Manni wrote:hrm... that was from the updated package, but I'll do that, heheh.

-----

thank god I run a heavily modified version of that script! I've disabled most of the orignal, else I'd be having the same issue, heheh.
Share?

Manni

Post by Manni »

Darmir wrote:
Manni wrote:hrm... that was from the updated package, but I'll do that, heheh.

-----

Share?

I mostly use it for the map, so I don't have the images going right now. I'll be redoing that part later

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I'm fairly certain the latest version of the script doesn't have such an issue, so it's just people who haven't updated that are stuck with it.

Darmir

Post by Darmir »

Vadi wrote:I'm fairly certain the latest version of the script doesn't have such an issue, so it's just people who haven't updated that are stuck with it.
Where do you get the latest script? I got it here.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Definitely not there... the AFG is a stand-alone script that was incorporated into that one. It has a thread of it's own.

Darmir

Post by Darmir »

Vadi wrote:Definitely not there... the AFG is a stand-alone script that was incorporated into that one. It has a thread of it's own.
Can't find it. GRRR!

Manni

Post by Manni »

Feature request:

I'd like to see an alias added that allows you to reset your inventory. As is if you pickup or are given an item before your first inventory check, the script outputs that, that item is the only thing in your inventory.

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

IT has been added in the newest release, on the first post.

Code: Select all

i reset
After that, do another i and get a few prompts, and then i again should show the correct listing.