Simutronics login

Z902

Simutronics login

Post by Z902 » Fri May 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Editor Note: First posts from new user have to be approved before they appear, please can any new user give us a couple of days to get to their post before trying again - this user had done so but it is a holiday weekend for some of us. As it happens I did get through the list of posts for approval but as a Stack not a FIFO so this is actually the second post - since the content is different enough I'm letting them both through but we reserve the right to delete duplicates: ;)

After playing IRE games for a time and creating tons of personal scripts, I recently started playing Simutronics games. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that Simu cares much for third party clients when it comes to logging in. That's a huge problem for me, as I enjoy being able to create my own triggers, scripts, aliases, highlights, and more in lua. I think I've got the process of communicating with the login server down. Send "K", receive the hash key, send the account and the password (hashed, I think)... and that's where I'm stuck.

Do I take that key and use it to encrypt the account password? If so, how do I go about doing that? Is there a built-in feature that will handle that or do I need to hunt down a script that'll do it? I've found a hashing extension, but I'm clueless on how to call it and plug the key and password in and have it return the result.