Need help with bad fonts

daganev

Need help with bad fonts

Post by daganev »

Hi, attached is a screenshot of my problem. I can't read the fonts in the mini window. I'm also going to attach screenshots of the packages I'm using.

I've been able to "fix" the problem before by changing the font size, and then refreshing, but A. it doesn't always work. And B. whenever I restart mudlet the problem presents itself again and I have to change the font again from 10 to 8 and back to 10. I appreciate the help.

Now that I loaded up mudlet again, I see another strange problem, it duplicated my m&m folders, and the package exlporer doesn't show my the other packages I've installed.... So I've added pictures of those as well.

Bad fonts:

Packages:

Loaded Folders:

I've had 3 people try to help me, but so far nothing has worked :(

daganev

Re: Need help with bad fonts

Post by daganev »

No ideas?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Mudlet uses Qt and does not customise the anti-aiasing on fonts, so this would be some global setting you have on your computer. Perhaps another Qt application is setting this or you've set it yourself. Could also be the font you've installed has bad rendering and that is being used.

daganev

Post by daganev »

QT as in QuickTime?
Where can I find the QT settings?

tarkenton

Post by tarkenton »

m&m always has triples. It's just how Vadi has it set up to categorize things. As for TarxUI being goobered for you, I'll see if I can push something this week to fix that.

daganev

Post by daganev »

So I plugged an external monitor into my laptop, and suddenly every looks perfect.

My laptop is running at 1366x768

Any suggestions?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

No, just Qt the toolkit. I'm not sure on Windows.