Windows issues

Sidd

Windows issues

Post by Sidd »

Hi,

I've been running into an issue recently where when I log on to a profile in my Mudlet, it loads up everything as a blank profile. No scripts/Triggers/Alias anything. It's been happenning quite frequently lately. I can roll back to an earlier version (but even then, I have to re-import my map) and fix things, but I hate having to do it each time I log in. Is this a known issue? What can I do to fix it? Any ideas would be great. Thanks

Vadi

Re: Windows issues

Post by Vadi »

I had a look, something in the profile was causing Mudlet to crash. The profile loaded fine on Ubuntu. Windows wasn't giving any error messages. Not sure what happened.

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

Same issue. Profile loads blank. No scripts/triggers/aliases. Nothing in the package manager. If I roll back 2 versions, it loads fine. I'm running Ubuntu.

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

I recently copied the profile over from a Windows computer if that helps any. Meaning I 'Save Profile As' on Windows, attatched it to my email, and used an Ubuntu computer to download and import to Mudlet. It worked great. No errors at all. Everything was still intact. But when I opened the profile's latest version this morning (its been 2 days since the switch at this point and the computer hasn't been used), everything was wiped clean. All the work that I had done since switching over had been erased.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Check your current/ folder of your profile, see which is the latest one that isn't very tiny compared to the rest - that one should load fine.

Akaya

Post by Akaya »

Yeah. Loading the latest xml did it. Thank you!