Line too long.

noblestone

Line too long.

Post by noblestone »

I have created players' alt list. When someone type player.alt, my trigger fires out the list of alts under that player.

However, two things occurred:

1. When I have many names, it was cut off, showing incomplete alts.
2. Line too long. Got cut off, what did i do wrong?

What I did was open new trigger, name is Player Alts. Set up player.alt and assign it perl regex then in below i assign fire trigger as

send ("b blah blah [name][name][name][name][name][name]")

some list contains only 20 names, some over 70 names so the window only had 49 inputs, I usually add another trigger to list more. However, my concern is that why was it cut off if I have too many or line is too long?

Thanks

Vadi

Re: Line too long.

Post by Vadi »

Mudlet's limit on seding text is not that small - could you show how are you substituting the names exactly? I think something could be possibly wrong in there.

noblestone

Post by noblestone »

perl regex is set on all names like oni.alt erim.alt asura.alt on each box to fire the below still get cut off not displaying whole names.

send ("b |BB|{|C|Ap|BW|oc|Y|al|C|yp|BW|se|BB|} |BK|[|W|Aeres|BK|][|W|Akahoshi|BK|][|W|Arisa|BK|][|W|Arusa|BK|][|W|Asura|BK|][|W|Bijou|BK|][|W|Byakuya|BK|][|W|Daos|BK|][|W|Deis|BK|][|W|Elemental|BK|][|W|Entafarian|BK|][|W|Erim|BK|][|W|Fuujin|BK|][|W|Ganju|BK|][|W|Kaidarcalimo|BK|][|W|Kimimaro|BK|][|W||W|Kuchiki|BK|][|W|Kurido|BK|][|W|Kurin|BK|][|W|Madara|BK|][|W|Magmar|BK|][|W|Oni|BK|][|W|Philar|BK|][|W|Quasimoto|BK|][|W|RockGuardian|BK|][|W|RockLee|BK|][|W|Rukia|BK|][|W|Sadad|BK|][|W|Saruma|BK|][|W|Selan|BK|][|W|Seraph|BK|][|W|Sumaru|BK|][|W|Tsukuyomi|BK|][|W|Uchiha|BK|][|W|Xzentrik|BK|]")

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if Mudlet restricts the size of the send buffer? The answer would be no, it doesn't. The buffer size is infinite. I recommend looking at your MUD driver code (too small input buffer) .

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I'm leaning towards that as well.