Help w/CMUD > Mudlet

thakonsson

Help w/CMUD > Mudlet

Post by thakonsson »

Hi,

I'm new to a Mac and as such after using google this is where they sent me. I had CMUD on my windows machine. I had a buddy of the MUD I play who made a lot of awesome scritps/triggers/whatever and I have no idea whatsoever how to convert them. If someone would be willing to help me out that would be awesome! I can c/p them here if someone would be willing to take a look and help me with it.

Thanks!

Lezard

Re: Help w/CMUD > Mudlet

Post by Lezard »

Sure thing! I used to use CMUD so perhaps I could help ya out. Go ahead and post the script that you need help converting.

thakonsson

Post by thakonsson »

Ok, this all the scripts/combat triggers/chat catcher/healbot. I don't particularly care about the chat catcher, and the chat catcher is nice, but it isn't neccesary. The biggest thing is the combat triggers. I appreciate the help!

#CLASS {System|Pueblo}
#CLASS {Chat Catcher} {disable}
#CLASS {Info Catcher} {disable}
#CLASS {NumPad Options}
#CLASS {Healbot} {disable}
#CLASS {Combat}
#CLASS 0
#ALIAS open {#if (%1="ne") {~open northeast} {#if (%1="e") {~open east} {#if (%1="se") {~open southeast} {#if (%1="s") {~open south} {#if (%1="sw") {~open southwest} {#if (%1="w") {~open west} {#if (%1="nw") {~open northwest} {#if (%1="n") {~open north} {#if (%1="d") {~open down} {#if (%1="u") {~open up} {~open %1}}}}}}}}}}}
#ALIAS close {#if (%1="ne") {~close northeast} {#if (%1="e") {~close east} {#if (%1="se") {~close southeast} {#if (%1="s") {~close south} {#if (%1="sw") {~close southwest} {#if (%1="w") {~close west} {#if (%1="nw") {~close northwest} {#if (%1="n") {~close north} {#if (%1="d") {~close down} {#if (%1="u") {~close up} {~close %1}}}}}}}}}}}
#ALIAS l {#if (%1=%null) {look} {#if (%1="in") {examine %2} {#if (%1="ne") {look northeast} {#if (%1="e") {look east} {#if (%1="se") {look southeast} {#if (%1="s") {look south} {#if (%1="sw") {look southwest} {#if (%1="w") {look west} {#if (%1="nw") {look northwest} {#if (%1="n") {look north} {#if (%1="d") {look down} {#if (%1="u") {look up} {examine %1}}}}}}}}}}}}}
#ALIAS pick {#if (%1="ne") {~pick northeast} {#if (%1="e") {~pick east} {#if (%1="se") {~pick southeast} {#if (%1="s") {~pick south} {#if (%1="sw") {~pick southwest} {#if (%1="w") {~pick west} {#if (%1="nw") {~pick northwest} {#if (%1="n") {~pick north} {#if (%1="d") {~pick down} {#if (%1="u") {~pick up} {~pick %1}}}}}}}}}}}
#ALIAS tar {#VARIABLE target %1}
#ALIAS bag {#VARIABLE container %1}
#ALIAS wp {#VARIABLE weapon %1}
#ALIAS healoff {#T- Healbot}
#ALIAS healon {#T+ Healbot}
#ALIAS hl {#variable healbot "cure light"} "Healbot"
#ALIAS heal {#variable healbot heal} "Healbot"
#ALIAS hc {#VARIABLE healbot "cure critical"} "Healbot"
#TRIGGER {Connected to host mud.shatteredkingdoms.org} {#LOG %concat( %title, %time( dd-mmm-yy))} "" {disable}
#TRIGGER {You learn from your mistakes} {#CO 11;#BEEP}
#TRIGGER {You have become better} {#CO 11;#BEEP}
#TRIGGER {%1 replies '%*'} {#capture "Chat"} "Chat Catcher"
#TRIGGER {%1 tells you '%*'} {#capture "Chat"} "Chat Catcher"
#TRIGGER {You tell %1 '%*'} {#capture "Chat"} "Chat Catcher"
#TRIGGER {You tell the group '%*'} {#capture "Chat"} "Chat Catcher"
#TRIGGER {%1 tells the group '%*'} {#capture "Chat"} "Chat Catcher"
#TRIGGER {Group:} {#capture "Info"} "Info Catcher"
#TRIGGER {Characters*Rank*Pos*Here*Follow*Prone*HP*ME*PE} {#capture "Info"} "Info Catcher"
#TRIGGER {F1*F2*F3} {#capture "Info"} "Info Catcher"
#TRIGGER {M1*M2*M3} {#capture "Info"} "Info Catcher"
#TRIGGER {B1*B2*B3} {#capture "Info"} "Info Catcher"
#TRIGGER {Leader*{F1|F2|F3|M1|M2|M3|B1|B2|B3}} {#capture "Info"} "Info Catcher"
#TRIGGER {Member*{F1|F2|F3|M1|M2|M3|B1|B2|B3}} {#capture "Info"} "Info Catcher"
#TRIGGER {There is too much chaos going on right now.} {#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Better stand up first.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> STAND UP <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 disarms %2!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> %1 DISARMED %2 <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {That group is in the thick of battle.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> CANNOT STAB <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Your mount is now rested and recharged.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> SPIRIT STEED READY <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You no longer see in the dark.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> INFRA DOWN <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {A spirit steed glows brightly and vanishes back to the upper planes.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> STEED GONE <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Your spirit companion flickers slightly.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> ONE TICK <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Both of {its|his|her} legs are already mangled.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> SWITCH TO CIRCLE <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Your methodical attack breaks down as %1 taunts you.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> TAUNT <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Your pulse slows to normal.} {#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 starts to concentrate.} {#CO 13} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 utters the words} {#CO 13} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 glows with mystical energy!} {#CO 13} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 regains {his|her|its} footing.} {#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You regain your footing.} {#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You need to regain your feet first.} {#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Your bash misses and you fall flat on your face!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> MISSED BASH <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You slam into %1 and send {him|her|it} sprawling!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> BASHED <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You evade %1 bash and {he|she|it} falls flat on {his|her|its} face.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> MISSED BASH <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 slams into %2 and sends %2 sprawling!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> %1 BASHED %2 <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 bash misses and {he|she|it} falls flat on {he|she|it} face.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> MISSED BASH <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You trip %1 and {he|she|it} goes down!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> TRIPPED <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You try to trip %1 but end up tripping yourself!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> MISSED TRIP <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 tries to trip %2 but ends up tripping {himself|herself|itself}!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> MISSED TRIP <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 trips you and you go down!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> TRIPPED <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 trips %2 sending {him|her|it} to the ground.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> %1 TRIPPED %2 <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 appears to be blinded.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> BLIND <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 is blinded by the dirt in {his|her|its} eyes!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> BLIND <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 sly taunts cause %2 to charge {him|her|it} in fury.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> TAUNT <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 attempts to taunt %2, but just sounds lame.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> TAUNT <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 tries to taunt you. Maybe you should teach {him|her|it} a lesson?} {#SAY ">>>>>>> TAUNT <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {Your sly taunts cause %1 to charge you in fury.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> TAUNT <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You regain consciousness and rise unsteadily to your feet.} {#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 regains consciousness and rises unsteadily to {its|his|her} feet.} {#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 is standing behind your victim, blocking your attack.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> %1 BLOCKING <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You are too busy defending yourself.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> CANNOT CIRCLE <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 is still hyper-alert from combat.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> HYPER ALERT <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 tries to disarm you, but fails.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> FAILED DISARM <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {{His|Her|Its} weapon won't budge!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> CURSED WEAPON <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 disarms you and sends your weapon flying!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> BACKUP WEAPON ASAP <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You disarm %1} {#SAY ">>>>>>> DISARMED %1 <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You fail to disarm %1} {#SAY ">>>>>>> FAILED DISARM <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 disarms you but you secure your weapon.} {#SAY ">>>>>>> WIELD WEAPON <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {You disarm %1 and send {his|her|its} weapon flying!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> DISARMED %1 <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#TRIGGER {%1 disarms %2 and sends {his|her|its} weapon flying!} {#SAY ">>>>>>> %1 DISARMED %2 <<<<<<<";#CO 11} "Combat"
#KEY ALT-ADD {look down} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-SUB {look up} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY4 {look west} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY8 {look north} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY6 {look east} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY2 {look south} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY1 {look southwest} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY7 {look northwest} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY9 {look northeast} "NumPad Options"
#KEY ALT-KEY3 {look southeast} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY1 {ope southwest} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY2 {ope south} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY3 {ope southeast} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY4 {ope west} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY6 {ope east} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY7 {ope northwest} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY8 {ope north} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-KEY9 {ope northeast} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-SUB {ope up} "NumPad Options"
#KEY CTRL-ADD {ope down} "NumPad Options"
#BUTTON 1 {F1} {cast '@healbot' F1} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset} {} {}
#BUTTON 2 {M1} {cast '@healbot' M1} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}
#BUTTON 3 {B1} {cast '@healbot' B1} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}
#BUTTON 4 {F2} {cast '@healbot' F2} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset} {} {}
#BUTTON 5 {M2} {cast '@healbot' M2} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}
#BUTTON 6 {B2} {cast '@healbot' B2} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}
#BUTTON 7 {F3} {cast '@healbot' F3} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset} {} {}
#BUTTON 8 {M3} {cast '@healbot' M3} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}
#BUTTON 9 {B3} {cast '@healbot' B3} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}
#BUTTON 10 {AoE} {cast 'holy word'} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset} {} {}
#BUTTON 11 {INFO} {info} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}
#BUTTON 12 {WoR} {cast 'word of recall'} {} {} {} {} {} {Size} {75} {35} {} {} {} {10} {} {} {} "Healbot" {Inset|Stack} {} {}

Thank you!

Lezard

Post by Lezard »

Alright, have you read the manual at all? All of these are quite simple to convert if you just read the manual. So please, take a look at:
http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Contents
and specifically:
http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Introduction
http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Trigger_Engine
http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Alias_Engine
http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Using_V ... _in_Mudlet

I'll explain a few things. First off, mudlet doesn't work like CMUD in that it will fire scripts off from the command line, so you'll have to go into the aliases, triggers, and keys settings to add them. Vadi made a nice little code that will run lua code for you though (found Here)

As for buttons, I can't help ya there. I never use them. If you look through those links and still have any questions, then you can ask here.

thakonsson

Post by thakonsson »

Cool, I think that makes sense. Thanks man.