More Questions

Skylark

More Questions

Post by Skylark »

Apologies for the constant stream of questions, I'm in the middle of a project.

Are there global variables that track the position of the mouse, when it's not clicking? Or a function that returns its coordinates?

Is there any way to create a window that will accept separate input from the main command bar, similar to the 'search' bar that's been added in recent versions of mudlet? It would be nice to be able to create a label with an area for text input. When 'enter' was pressed with the cursor in the input area, it would run a pre-defined function with the input text as arguments.

Is there a way to have multiple font sizes in the same minconsole? setMiniConsoleFontSize() changes everything in the window, and any text sent to the miniconsole takes on the window's font size.

Thanks.

Phoenix

Re: More Questions

Post by Phoenix »

Could be wrong, but I am pretty sure the answer to all of these questions is 'no'...

Skylark

Post by Skylark »

Hopefully it ain't so. If anyone in charge takes a look at this, would it be possible/feasible/is it planned to add support for any of these in future releases?

Manni

Post by Manni »

I believe you can on the last question, but you'd have to manually code it in with echo(), cecho(), decho() I think there is one more echo. I could be mistaken, I've never tried so... just take a look at that and see if you can't figure something out