How to make autosave profile snapshots only save a few sessions instead of every single one?

Bigglesbee

How to make autosave profile snapshots only save a few sessions instead of every single one?

Post by Bigglesbee »

Heya, I was just transferring some profile folders to a new laptop, and I noticed that the autosave profile snapshot on exit feature just keeps creating new XML files at around 300-400KB each, totaling 2GB for my handful of characters on a single MUD.

Is there a way to get the autosave feature to set a limit of how many snapshots it'll save? Or maybe some kind of auto-delete feature where it deletes the oldest profiles?

Thanks.

Zooka

Re: How to make autosave profile snapshots only save a few sessions instead of every single one?

Post by Zooka »

Hi BB,

There is a (default) package called deleteOldProfiles which can perform deleting of old files, or just keep a set amount.

Bigglesbee

Re: How to make autosave profile snapshots only save a few sessions instead of every single one?

Post by Bigglesbee »

Ha thanks, I never really paid attention to what those ~4 default alias folders were!