Help with labels

Help with labels

Post by newbie »

Can someonte tell me how to add my own chart with somelabels or buttons with this:

I want a label or button with a @variable inside, my desire is that on first login the mud ask about that variables to set up on the game:
@class
@mode

This is to enable triggers and macros for that class and the same with mode because
if the class can hidden and stealth will be fine a label with status of both @variables.

Thank you very much, I see a lot of gui very completed, but I only want a few things to see how it works to prepare as I want the mud.

Re: Help with labels

Post by newbie »

Nobody have an example to guide me in something like this?

Thank you

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

Have you looked over the Geyser manual on the wiki? It has a section specifically on labels and how to use them: https://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Geyser#Geyser.Label

Post by newbie »

demonnic wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:08 pm
Have you looked over the Geyser manual on the wiki? It has a section specifically on labels and how to use them: https://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Geyser#Geyser.Label
I will look, thank you for the link.

After look the info, I have a question, it's possible to set to a label to have as name a variable and with click or not change the variable status from a list of posibilities.

I saw there is the option to right button and it could be an option if the label store the last action taked.

Thank you

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

I'm not sure I'm following what it is you're wanting to have it do in the end.

*Edit: it seems like you want to set its behaviour based on something, but I'm not following the what or how you're asking for. If you can get on the discord it may be easier to help in real time than the slower back and forth of the forums.