Two things with the Mapper window

LezChap

Two things with the Mapper window

Post by LezChap »

I've been playing with the mapper and googling and searching the wiki and forum and got it working for the most part. Just two small cosmetic things I want to adjust and haven't been able to figure out how.

First...at the bottom of the mapper window are controls (move the map around, change level, area selection 2d/3d/ etc). On my screen, these controls appear squished and make using them rather difficult. I think this is because of my screen resolution and font size (to make text legible to me on my main screen), but I'm not certain. Thus far, I've been unable to figure out a way to manipulate/edit/change anything with this bar.

Partial screencap for reference.

The second thing I'm trying to figure out how to accomplish is changing the "center" point for centerview(room) calls. Because I've added room descriptions (and their display) to the map, I'd like this point to be about 10% or 20% lower on the window height. Otherwise, more of my map than I'm happy with seems to be partially obstructed by my text/info display, while there's still plenty of empty space at the bottom of the window.

I'm on Mudlet 4.15.1. I'm using the Generic Mapper script that auto-installed (with a few minor edits/addons to make it work for me) in case that's relevant information. Thanks for any help/pointers to the right resources...so far my GoogleFu has failed me.