Error Importing XML

Puckster

Error Importing XML

Post by Puckster »

I exported, modified, then imported an XML file for keybindings. Seemed pretty straightforward. I had a few bindings and wanted to create some new, similar bindings without having to do all the point and click.

When I imported the revised XML file, I get the following error:

Couldn't save profile. Sorry, couldn't save your profile - got the following error: a save is already in progress.

The import created a new folder with the name of the XML file (as expected), all of my original keybindins are in that folder along with 2 of the that I had added, which imported correctly. I cannot see anything different between the first two and the last 4, so I don't know why it is hanging there.

Any thoughts on why I am getting this error?

Thanks!

Puckster

Re: Error Importing XML

Post by Puckster »

Well, I got the error to go away by using the package installer rahter than importing directly. I think the problem with things not fully importing has to do with my previously posted question regarding numpad (and ohter) no-nos. I re-did this with F-keys instead of numpad keys and it worked fine (with one exception, which I will post in the other question ... ;-) ).

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Re: Error Importing XML

Post by SlySven »

There is an autosave function built into Mudlet nowadays - and the saving happens in the background. I would expect that message would appear if you manually started a save if the autosave was running and visa-versa. OTOH I am not sure why you got that message whilst loading a profile!