Last command sent

macro

Last command sent

Post by macro »

what would be the simplest way to capture the last command sent? i made an alias with a send for now, but that will only capture what i manually type and will send even when another alias triggers as well

here is what i have currently:

pattern: ^(.*)
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
lastcommand = matches[1]
send(lastcommand, false)
if there was a way of telling it, "i know you triggered, but still send it to the server if the others do not trigger" that would be enough

Heiko
Site Admin

Re: Last command sent

Post by Heiko »

You have full control over what is actually being sent over the network because there is a system event that is being raised whenever data is going to be sent over the network. You can hook up an event handler function that explicitly allows or denies the data send request.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

macro

Post by macro »

very awesome... does this also mean that 'command' is in the global variable list?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yes, the variable is set when aliases are running

GErswin

Post by GErswin »

Bumping this because I have a related question that's probably not worth its own thread.

When I start up Mudlet and connect to my MUD, the MUD immediately returns some errors about unrecognized commands being sent. Obviously Mudlet is sending something but I don't know what. What's the best way for me to see what commands Mudlet has sent since startup? I tried getLines but that only returns visible lines.

Nyyrazzilyss

Post by Nyyrazzilyss »

GErswin

Post by GErswin »

Got it. That helped me to see what the issue was. Thanks!