libboost1.40-dev doesn't exist?

conslo

libboost1.40-dev doesn't exist?

Post by conslo »

I'm trying to download and make the source, and one of the dependencies doesn't exist anymore, and I got errors when I tried to make it and I'm assuming that's why.
@ubuntu:~/mudlet_source/mudlet/src$ sudo apt-get install build-essential qt4-dev-tools lua5.1 liblua5.1-0-dev libpcre3-dev libboost1.40-dev zlib1g-dbg zlib1g-dev libyajl1 libyajl-dev libyajl1-dbg liblua5.1-rex-pcre0 liblua5.1-sql-sqlite3-2
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package libboost1.40-dev is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

E: Package 'libboost1.40-dev' has no installation candidate
@ubuntu:~/mudlet_source/mudlet/src$ make
g++ -c -pipe -O2 -O3 -Wno-deprecated -Wno-unused-parameter -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PHONON_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtUiTools -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4/phonon -I/usr/include/qt4 -I. -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -Iirc/include -I/usr/include/qt4/phonon_compat -I/usr/X11R6/include -Itmp -I. -o tmp/TConsole.o TConsole.cpp
In file included from TMap.h:35:0,
from Host.h:52,
from TCommandLine.h:32,
from TConsole.h:37,
from TConsole.cpp:24:
glwidget.h:24:39: fatal error: QtOpenGL\qgl.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [tmp/TConsole.o] Error 1
I'm using Ubuntu 11.04

Vadi

Re: libboost1.40-dev doesn't exist?

Post by Vadi »

You can substitute it with libboost1.42-dev fine, and for the glwidget, you'll need to edit that file for it to say / instead of \