Mudlet bugging out

Zarim

Mudlet bugging out

Post by Zarim »

Hi everyone,

I've been having some strange issues with Mudlet. My profile doesn't always save, and very simple aliases, scripts and triggers sometimes won't function unless I (successfully) save my profile after adding them and restart Mudlet.

Then I noticed that when I'm having these issues, the debug window looks absolutely insane.

I'm not allowed to post any images or links, apparently, so the best I guess I can do is space the link out: https://ibb.co/hrvAxb

Any thoughts as to how I might fix this? I've done the basics, like re-install.

Moderator Edit {SlySven}: fixed-up to get link working - I think after a few posts you too will be able to post images/links - it is a safety feature to stop a SpamBot getting through the main defences and plastering their second post with crapspam links...! ;)

Vadi

Re: Mudlet bugging out

Post by Vadi »

The debug window going crazy is known, it's been around for a while - but whenever it happened Mudlet still works all OK.

Could you record this on video to show that stuff doesn't function after saving? Include the errors view in it as well.

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Re: Mudlet bugging out

Post by SlySven »

I have just spotted something in the TTextEdit constructor - check the GitHub issue Vadim, any thoughts?