Lua module PCRE not found

Vadi

Re: Lua module PCRE not found

Post by Vadi »

"Great, any ETA on when a proper one will be?" it was just a test installer of the unreleased 1.0.6, I'll update it when 1.0.6 is out.

"The only other way to create a full line trigger highlight is to use three lines of code per highlight trigger?" nay, you'd use exact match. This is simply a convenience way to do this for newbies, don't think that this is the main intended usage.

Your error: something else is either setting it to nil or you have a typo. Variables are not known to get randomly wiped, it's not possible and hasn't ever been such a bug before.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

I don't see an mhp being set in either of those code boxes. Nor do I see it being compared against either. I'm doing a lot of highlights, gags, and echos myself, and I haven't run into an issue with lua variables suddenly becoming nil or anything.

Have you attempted to use simple echo(variable) statements to see if they're being set at any particular point?

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

demonnic wrote:I don't see an mhp being set in either of those code boxes. Nor do I see it being compared against either. I'm doing a lot of highlights, gags, and echos myself, and I haven't run into an issue with lua variables suddenly becoming nil or anything.

Have you attempted to use simple echo(variable) statements to see if they're being set at any particular point?

Sorry, the first box should've been mhp = matches[3]. At any rate, I'll wait until vadi releases the correct and updated 1.0.6 mudlet before trying again.