Targetting help

Syrreth

Re: Targetting help

Post by Syrreth »

mudlet wrote:Ok I tried that and when I set my target and use my keybinding it still acts like it does not recognize the target I have set ie: you can not see that being here
thanks for any help
I'm having a sort of the same problem, but when I try my keybinding nothing happens at all.

It's simple: control + c is supposed to send

send ("swing " .. target)

Nothing happens. I even have an echo in the script box to see if the keybinding exists, but even that isn't sent. Yes, the keybinding is saved and activated, and yes, I have a "target" variable that is already properly set up (I have an alias with that exact same script that works).

Edit: I can use F1 as a keybinding with that script and it works, but Ctrl-C is what I'm used to with Nexus, so I'd like to keep it. Any help would be great.

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

control+c = copy
There are a few (mostly standard) keybindings that are used by Mudlet that you cannot use, just chose a different one.

Syrreth

Post by Syrreth »

Heiko wrote:control+c = copy
There are a few (mostly standard) keybindings that are used by Mudlet that you cannot use, just chose a different one.
Oh, is there a list of the ones that I wouldn't be able to use?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Just the ones your OS already does for you... ctrl+c is copy, ctrl+x is cut, ctrl+v is paste. Maybe some Alt+F# ones

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

There are more of them and there should be a list indeed.
All key bindings that are used by Mudlet itself such as pageup/down, return, enter, shift+return, control+return, cursor up/down/lef/right, shift+cursor, control + cursor, del, backspace, control+a, tab, shift+tab