I have one repeatedly occurring issue, that i hope someone can help with. Namely, every now and then, Mudlet will crash when i enter, or navigate the editor. Including Alt-tab to an already opened settings editor.
This seems to happen more frequently if i have been running the application for a long time, though this is just a hunch
Exception says it is an 0xc0000005 issue in Qt5Widgets.dll (exception included below)
- the mud i play, allow scripting, Mudlet is often on for days or weeks without getting restarted
- the mud i play allow multiplaying, i have 8 chars running the same profile (copy's). I use Module manager to include a synced file for each of aliases, scripts, triggers, timers and macros. (these files are then version controlled with git)
- Mudlet is running on a windows 10 virtual machine
- I do have a custom mapping script, (adding this info due to similar earlier 3.3 crash), but error does not seem to be related to mapper, but rather the settings editor.
- I generally open the settings editor by clicking the "Scripts" button on my main profile, then leave it open (alt tab'ing) back to main window
- Mudlet is rock solid during mud gameplay, and i have not yet experienced a single crash unless i switch to the settings editor.
I hope you can help
Faulting application name: Mudlet.exe, version: 220.127.116.11, time stamp: 0x5ee84bbd
Faulting module name: Qt5Widgets.dll, version: 18.104.22.168, time stamp: 0x5db2f24d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00016de3
Faulting process id: 0x242c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d66445b620d19d
Faulting application path: C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Mudlet\app-4.9.1-ptbb9e6fdb7\Mudlet.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Mudlet\app-4.9.1-ptbb9e6fdb7\Qt5Widgets.dll
Report Id: 997d74eb-bea7-4a25-b8d4-680d6566f9b5
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: