Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm
When asking questions here on the forums, remember to do the following:
- Explain what you are trying to do, not just what you did. This lets us know if you are on the wrong track.
- Specify the point at which the error happens. Does it occur at the very start of your script or only after you do a certain action?
- Copy and paste the entire error message and your code to Pastebin or Gist. These websites make it easier to share large amounts of code without risk of losing any text formatting. You can then put the URL of the posted code in your post here in the forum.
- Explain what you've already tried to do to solve your problem. This tells us you've already put in some work to figure things out on your own.
- If the error came up after you made a change to your code, explain exactly what you changed.
- Say whether you're able to reproduce the error every time you run the script or whether it happens only after you perform certain actions. Explain what those actions are, if so.