feature requests: define EOL; disconnect via GUI; autocompl

gurke111

feature requests: define EOL; disconnect via GUI; autocompl

Post by gurke111 »

Hey Guys. After having talked with Heiko on IRC, I will summarize my feature requests here:

1) It seems that in some cases it may be useful to define the EOL of commands sent to the server. One should be able to choose between "\n" or "\r\n"!

2) When I use a client software that offers a "connect" button, I expect a "disconnect" button anywhere else... :-) Sometimes I want to disconnect without closing the whole application.

3) the TAB autocompletion does not work at e.g. "Dr.Globus". When I type "Dr<TAB>", then "Dr.Globus" is not found, although he is in the same room.

edit:

4) For clarity within a chat I would like to have the long line indent the other way round than it is. Watch this picture: http://gehrcke.de/files/wrapprob.png -- Notepad2 does it the way I would like to see it in Mudlet: leave the first line, indent all other lines that belong to the long line. So the feature request is: A checkbox "negative indent" near "Settings -> Main Display -> Word Wrapping -> Indent wrapped lines by "

edit2:

5) a minimize to taskbar button (for windows users)

Heiko
Site Admin

Re: feature requests: define EOL; disconnect via GUI; autocompl

Post by Heiko »

Feature request #1, #2 and #3 are implemented in upcoming beta-10 now.

The rest is on my todo list for later versions.