Mudlet 3.0.0-delta (preview #4)

Vadi

Re: Mudlet 3.0.0-delta (preview #4)

Post by Vadi »

change type "Shop" or change type Shop ? The former will give you nil, and giving nil to setRoomChar is yielding that error.

Arcraban

Post by Arcraban »

I tried this, and it didn't work. This is why I wrote "Shop" instead of Shop. Somehow works now.

Mudlet makes the string green. When typing in string e.g. "Your book \"The incredible story of the An and The's friends\" is winderful." only "Your book \" and " is winderful." are green.
Sory für mine Ingleesch.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I think you should ask for help in the help forum, this seems to be a user scripting issue, not as much of a new issue in 3.0. We'll be able to help you sort out the problem there.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Belgarath wrote:I think this version is deleting map data. A good few areas were suddenly erased from my map while using it.
Could you send me the maps before & after? Maps are versioned same way profiles are.

Brynniel

Post by Brynniel »

With the cecho command it appears that the ansi colors no longer work (e.g. a_green). When I run

cecho("<a_green>Green text\n")

I simply get "<a_green>Green text" in white. Is the documentation out of date or is this bug?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

ansi colours work, but a_green is not one one of them. a_green comes from the Svo/m&m system. See showColors() for a list of possible colours you can use.

Nemutaur

Post by Nemutaur »

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a Vyzor bug or a 3.0-delta bug but since it only happens on 3.0-delta and not on 2.1 I figured I'd post it here.

When I draw a map with Vyzor it will add a white element to the top left corner. I have no clue what it is and never saw this in 2.1.

Here's a video (http://ge.tt/77NCnU92/v/0) to demonstrate, I will draw the tabbed chat first and then the map. Ignore the mudlet resizing obviously, that's a whole other issue.

Thanks!

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Could you add the code necessary to replicate the issue?

Nemutaur

Post by Nemutaur »

Sure sorry.

Its:
Vyzor.Options.Borders = {Top = 0, Bottom = 0, Left = 0, Right = 0.40 }

local map = Vyzor.Map( .2, .5, .8, .5 )
Vyzor.HUD.Frames["VyzorRight"]:Add( map )
Vyzor.HUD:Draw()
This is with the latest Vyzor package and 3.0 Delta.

Belgarath
Discord: macjabeth#7149

Post by Belgarath »

I've noticed that using permGroup("prompt", "trigger") is creating an empty trigger, not a group folder.