2 Ideas/Tweaks for Mudlet

imanerd

2 Ideas/Tweaks for Mudlet

Post by imanerd »

Maybe the command history could be available even WITH the autoclear setting enabled since it only seems to be available when it isn't set to autoclear, at least on the 2.0 Test3 version (latest). Also maybe there could be an auto-reconnect option.

Daagar

Re: 2 Ideas/Tweaks for Mudlet

Post by Daagar »

+1 for command history with autoclear. I didn't realize it was available with autoclear turned off...

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

The 'no command history with autoclear enabled' seems to be a bug. To fix it is pretty simple, only requires three line patch. The patch can be found here.

Figured it out:

Checkout the git repo at Github or

Code: Select all

git clone git@github.com:Penquincoder/Mudlet-Tweak.git

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

See the above post for changed code, and URL.

Daagar

Post by Daagar »

Hmm, unfortunately this would require figuring out how to compile in Windows, which based on other posts isn't a simple thing to do. But between this and the work chris7 is doing with the mapper, might be worth doing...

Darmir

Post by Darmir »

Daagar, I got it to compile. In a day or two i will write up a detailed post on how to get it to do so on Windows.

Daagar

Post by Daagar »

That would be wonderful. I haven't had the time to give it a go myself yet, and would love to not start from scratch if someone has already forged the trail.

imanerd

Post by imanerd »

I'm not sure I would know how to change git code. I'm good with computers, particularly windows xp and 7, though I use 7, but I'm not that that that that advanced.

imanerd

Post by imanerd »

I've found a mudletcommandhistory.exe in these forums...it's useful. very. so that'll work for now.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

This issue has been fixed in test4.