Mudlet Composer Window

Ileein

Mudlet Composer Window

Post by Ileein »

Hi.

I've had an unfortunate consistent problem with the Mudlet composer window, this being that the 'cancel' and 'save' buttons are right next to each other, the same size, the same color, and nearly indistinguishable when viewed out of the corner of one's eye. While I fully admit that the loss of large and detailed posts to this tricky detail is entirely my own fault and I should save things in notepad before doing something as silly as clicking a button, I would like to propose an improvement which might save me from myself, and hopefully do the same to others.

Namely, of course, color.

Well, I say color, but I mean distinguishability. Introduce something so that the cancel and save buttons look somewhat different even in peripheral vision. My favorite solution is to make the cancel button red and the save button green, if that's supported in the code, though of course that doesn't help our friends among the color blind. Still, it might save a few nerves, and isn't that the joy of a flexible mud client?

Thanks, of course, for the stellar work you guys do.

Vadi

Re: Mudlet Composer Window

Post by Vadi »

We could make the 'save' button default to avoid problems, and thus have it be highlighted by the OS and have a different 'color'... would that work?