Feature Request - Sizable, Undockable Charater Windows

DrDetroit

Feature Request - Sizable, Undockable Charater Windows

Post by DrDetroit »

The mud I play on allows one to have up to 3 characters and to play them all at once. I have never found a linux mud client that would allow me to see all three characters at the same time. The only one I have ever found that would do that is zmud. I would like to have my hitter take up the right 1/2 the display and be able to have my two healers each take a quarter of a screen and put them on the left 1/2 of the display.

I would request that mudlet allow for scalable, undockable character windows so that the user could customize his display according to the type of mud he plays.

Thank you
DrDetroit

Heiko
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request - Sizable, Undockable Charater Windows

Post by Heiko »

Mudlet can do this sort of thing already. Just click on the respective icon in the main button bar to split the screen to show all currently connected profiles at once.

DrDetroit

Re: Feature Request - Sizable, Undockable Charater Windows

Post by DrDetroit »

Thank you for the reply, it is much appreciated.

I did try the split view before posting my request. It does show all three characters, however, unless I shrink the font down to courier 9pt, I can't see the entire display from the mud. When I do that I can't actually read the display. The split view would work for me if I could resize the width of the vertically split windows to show all of a standard display for my main character.

DrDetroit