Mudlet Mapper

Heiko
Site Admin

Re: Mudlet Mapper

Post by Heiko »

No, you can lock both entire rooms and individual exits including special exits. Locking special exits hasn't been completely finished in latest git which is probably the source of your problem.
I'm still working on the mapper and can't update git at this point. I've added custom exit line definitions. You can now set virtual points for all exits and the exit lines connect them. As a result, you can now create your own non straight exit visualizations for any exit including special exits. The other new feature is images and text labels to make maps look nicer. If you have any last minute mapper feature requests, let me know.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

It'd be nice to be able to store data on the map itself, as we can with specific rooms (so you can store important locations for example, share your map and the other person will have them)

Tobel

Post by Tobel »

Since I downloaded the last update, using rl no longer works for me. By itself, or, say rl 1359 or room look 1359.

Most of the other functions are fine.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

That's unrelated to the Mudlet Mapper, it's probably a fault with your mapping script.

Tobel

Post by Tobel »

Not sure what happened when I imported the IRE mapping script from the wiki, but I redownloaded and it worked fine.

Tobel

Post by Tobel »

Heiko wrote:Special exits are used if they get the fastest travel time -> room weights. rc5 and rc6 don't add newly added exits to the pathfinder in all cases. I've fixed this in later versions, but I don't remember which ones. You may have to wait for 2.0 (some time next week).
In this instance, is it just an immediate thing but it solved when you save and quit?

Heiko
Site Admin

Post by Heiko »

Tobel

Post by Tobel »

Wow, looks great! And immediately uses the special exits!

Any way to turn off the large arrows for zone transitions?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

There isn't.

keneanung
Site Admin
Discord: keneanung#2803

Post by keneanung »

You can make them smaller though, along with the exit lines. Just increase the size number for exits.