Achaea Fancy GUI 1.0

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Yamato

Re: Achaea Fancy GUI 0.7

Post by Yamato »

jasonwilczak wrote:C:\Users\Jason\.config\mudlet\profiles
Go to that folder in Windows (if that is wht you are using), in that folder, find the profile folder, open it, go to the "current" folder, open it. In there is a history of your profile saves. Just delete whatever you want to roll back, or move them to an archive folder or somthing.
Thanks! I'll remove my history.

Also, my experience bar, health, mana, endurance and willpower bar are always full, even if my health is not,
the map shows every time I enter a room. even after doing config mapshow none.

jasonwilczak

Post by jasonwilczak »

Did you make custom guages from the code I posted? You need to make sure you subscribed to the event. Also make sure that the items/profile is saved. Also, in settings, make sure "GMCP" is enabled.

Maarken

Post by Maarken »

I have just installed this wonderful GUI. I will work on the exp bar fix posted in this thread. But at the moment the map does not get captured into the miniconsole, it just outputs with the rest of the text from the mud, directly after the room description. Any help on how to fix this would be much appreciated.

Edit:
Got it the map and gagues to work. Now to just get the room description to not get captured by the map and we are all good.

2nd Edit:
Map radius 5 fixed the room desc in the map. Thanks a ton for this GUI I'm loving it!

ualnoj

Post by ualnoj »

How do I go about moving the health gauges, etc. down to bottom, just above the command bar?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

You'd need to edit the code for where they are placed on screen.

ualnoj

Post by ualnoj »

sorry, what would I be looking for? I'm really new to this, a pointer in the right direction would be helpful! Just not too clear where to look. Thanks!

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I don't quite remember, haven't used it in a while myself... sorry!