Achaea Fancy GUI 1.0

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Lerad

Re: Achaea Fancy GUI 0.5

Post by Lerad »

Thanks so much for the new version - great changes.

Vidal

Post by Vidal »

So, I tried the GUI, wasn't working quite like it should, so I tried to get rid of it. I've deleted everything I could find that was imported with the package, but I'm still getting the blank space where the compass and guages should be.

Am I just missing something to delete or what? Looking through all the aliases and triggers and whatnot, the only things there are things that either I've created or imported from elsewhere (namely the Corpse Retriever and the Map Window that Vadi posted on some other forums).

I figure the compass is useless with the map window, and the guages I don't really need, so is there any way to just get rid of that blank space?

Thanks.

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

In settings -> main display, under the Display Border heading, you need to set the border widths to 0

Vidal

Post by Vidal »

Thank you!

Vidal

Post by Vidal »

Okay, decided to try it out again, however the graphics aren't showing. I imported the XML under Scripts, and followed the rest of the directions, renamed the path for the GFX folder, still nothing? Only the colours for the bars show up, and those aren't tracking changes either.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

can you post a screenshot of where you put the path in?

Vidal

Post by Vidal »

I'm not sure how to do screenshots on my laptop, but here's what's in the script box under Graphical User Interface; image location:

-- define the path to the location of the images
-- this needs to be adapted to your own system e.g. "c:\images\mudimages"
-- on my linux system the folder are in my home directory in the folder gfx
gfx_path = [[C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Mudlet stuff\AchaeaFancyGUI-0.5]]

if string.char(getMudletHomeDir():byte()) == "/" then sep = "/" else sep = "\\" end

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I'm not sure, because that looks alright, assuming that is the location of the folder.

Try using this: http://greenshot.sourceforge.net/ to take screenshots. Might be some small detail that is missing.

khanton

Post by khanton »

The map is wonky. Whenever another action takes place such as quicklook it posts the MUDs output text to the map window and not the main window.

Update: This is a repeatable error, it happens only for a short period of time after moving with the gui arrows or via text. Then over time fixes itself.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Yes, the current map detection method isn't optimal and I'd like to improve it soon.