YATCO

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
demonnic

Re: YATCO 2.3

Post by demonnic »

fixchat isn't actually needed since Mudlet-2.1 . I just haven't done a release since to remove it that I can recall. I'll see if I can reproduce the issue in a bit here and let you know what I find.

charicner

Post by charicner »

I am having an issue with a fresh install. I had this working, but now If i type alot it moves my chat box from the bottom right to the bottom left an I have to use fixchat to get it back where it is supposed to go, this is a little bothersome because it moves behind my map on the other side, and over my text. Is there anything I need to look at?

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

By that, do you mean when the input box expands to multiple lines?

charicner

Post by charicner »

Yes, I have a event to reload it, but it is very distracting. I currently moved it to the bottom left, since thats where it seemed to want to be, but still require the Event to fix it constantly

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

I have just tested using Mudlet 2.1, in a complete clean profile, and no matter how many lines I make my input box be, it remains where it should be (bottomright).

all I changed though was the demonnic.chat.config.location assignment in configuration options. Would you search your profile to be sure that demonnic.chat.config.location is not being set anywhere else, please?

demonnic

Post by demonnic »

Loem wrote:For some reason this setting is not working:
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
--Blink if the bucket tab ("All" by default, but configured above) is in focus?
demonnic.chat.config.blinkFromAll = true
I've used fixchat and restarted mudlet, yet whenever the All tab is active none of the others blink. Otherwise things are working great.

Well, I won't know for sure until I get home to my other computer (the one I do my dev on) but I think I just completely forgot to actually implement this.

I'll see if I can remedy that soon. Sorry.

whachoe

Post by whachoe »

This script is working perfect in my install, but for 1 thing:
I've added a trigger before the yatco triggers to color urls and make them links. It works perfectly for urls in the main-window but in the chatwindows, it will only color the url, but not make it a link.

Here's my trigger's code: (as stolen from: http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=10)
0: \b(?:(?:(?:https?|ftp|telnet)://[\w\d:#@%/;$()~_?\+\-=&]+|www|ftp)(?:\.[\w\d:#@%/;$()~_?\+\-=&]+)+|[\w\d._%+\-]+@[\w\d.\-]+\.[\w]{2,4})\b

Code:
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
for i,v in ipairs(matches) do
  selectString(matches[i], 1)
  fg("red")
  setLink([[openUrl("]]..matches[i]..[[")]], matches[i])
end

kevutian

Post by kevutian »

Yeah, that will not work. It looks like setLink() will only work correctly for the main window.

whachoe

Post by whachoe »

oh, ok. that's a pity :(

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I don't think that is why - I think it's because when you copy text over to a miniconsole, links don't get transferred: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mudlet/+bug/1092446