Vyzor, UI Manager for Mudlet

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
keneanung
Site Admin
Discord: keneanung#2803

Re: Vyzor, UI Manager for Mudlet [Beta?]

Post by keneanung »

and the word wrap of the main window is not 100% correct for me. One letter is gagged if the line is exactly the line width long.

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

Noticed that myself. I've been experimenting with fixes. Will hopefully have something soon.

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

Vyzor update. With this update, I plan on moving most of the texty bits to the Wiki. This makes the original post much, much shorter. I will replace the update information every time I update, so people will always be able to see the most recent changes without having to navigate to our wonderful, under-appreciated Wiki.

Also, this allows people to add items to the ToDo and Known Issues list. If you do add items, at least try to send me a note about it explaining it. I will do my best to satisfy requests. Please be kind. =D

Have yet to explore the border-image-position bug, but I imagine it will be an easy fix.
Need to fix the Stylesheet issue.

Darmir

Post by Darmir »

Oneymus wrote:Vyzor update. With this update, I plan on moving most of the texty bits to the Wiki. This makes the original post much, much shorter. I will replace the update information every time I update, so people will always be able to see the most recent changes without having to navigate to our wonderful, under-appreciated Wiki.

Also, this allows people to add items to the ToDo and Known Issues list. If you do add items, at least try to send me a note about it explaining it. I will do my best to satisfy requests. Please be kind. =D

Have yet to explore the border-image-position bug, but I imagine it will be an easy fix.
Need to fix the Stylesheet issue.
Is Vyzor official part of mudlet? If it is we should move the Vyzor manula to the manual namespace in the wiki.

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

It is not an official part of Mudlet. There hasn't been a conversation to that end, either, though Heiko did mention it.

For now, and for the foreseeable future, Vyzor is my own project.

Of course, I'm always looking for feedback and suggestions.

keneanung
Site Admin
Discord: keneanung#2803

Post by keneanung »

Some questions about the box: is the init_frames a table? And in which format is it? That's not quite clear in the documentation. And do I need to give the Frames in the box a position? Or would that defeat the box?

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

init_frames is a table, yes. Take a look at the TestBox alias. You supply a numerically indexed (other words, no explicit indexes) list of frames.
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
local box = Vyzor.Box("name", 0, 0, 1, 1, nil, {frame1, frame2, frame3, ...})

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

I really should sit down and write up a usage guide. I do apologize for that. It's one of the reasons I still consider this to be in beta.

I'll also try to be a little clearer with documentation.

Akimoto

Post by Akimoto »

was looking at this and for the switch between linux and windows as I do quite often depending on my mood use:
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
local seperator = string.char(getMudletHomeDir():byte()) == "/" and "/" or "\\"
local file_loc = getMudletHomeDir() .. seperator .. "SampleGui" .. seperator .. "images" .. seperator
SampleGui = SampleGui or {
	Path = file_loc,

Drawn = false,
}	

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

You can use / in windows just fine in Lua, by the way. There's no need to determine the separator.