Monk Combo Script - Achaea

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Caelic

Monk Combo Script - Achaea

Post by Caelic »

Hey guys and gals, finished my combo script, thanks to the helm from Oneymus and Vadi. What it does is, if you are targeting something within the denizen script, it will do only the bashing combo. if you are not targeting anything within the denizen script, it will do whatever combo you pressed from 1 through 9 on the keypad.. I am going to be adding ALT+<keypad#'s> into it eventually, with more variations.

I'm sure it can be altered for other classes, but designed for monk. Hope you enjoy it.

And again, if anyone has a DB that can easily be added to this, I'd love to see it, so I can just go and add everything, the correct name to fight the stuff that is..

I found a website: http://www.septagram.eu/Achaea/mobs.php

That has every mob, but I don't know the target name for everything.

-- Edit

Update 12/1/11 -- Modified the keys to not require the NOT having the combo set to do stuff, makes for faster combat, able to change your combo fast, instead of having to clear your combo. Also added quite a bit more denizens to the list..
Attachments
monk.combo.system.xml.xml
(10.78 KiB) Downloaded 658 times
Last edited by Caelic on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Caelic

Re: Monk Combo Script

Post by Caelic »

Thought I'd add in the fact that, not every denizen hunted is in the denizen script. Only what I've been hunting so far. So, if you start hunting things I haven't, you'll need to go into the scripts, go to the denizen, and add the names in. Also, if people want to get me names, I'd love to add them in for future updates.

tsuujin

Post by tsuujin »

What game is this for? Achaea? I have a DB with all the things I've hunted.

Caelic

Post by Caelic »

Yes, for Achaea.

Caelic

Re: Monk Combo Script - Achaea

Post by Caelic »

Update 12/1/11 -- Modified the keys to not require the NOT having the combo set to do stuff, makes for faster combat, able to change your combo fast, instead of having to clear your combo. Also added quite a bit more denizens to the list..