Alchemy Transmuter for Svo [Achaea]

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Jarrin

Alchemy Transmuter for Svo [Achaea]

Post by Jarrin »

Here is a little Alchemy Transmuter that I put together using Svo. You will need Svo if you want to use transmute or synthesize aliases (it uses the do functions contained within).

It does not check to see if you have enough of the ingredients in your rift. I'm assuming that you will check that first before you begin.

The transmuter will:
- Synthesize any number of the six metals that you would like
- Transmute any of the mineral that you would need
- Decant liquids (balms and tonics) for regular and arti vials
- Pour liquids in regular and arti vials

Aliases include -

tsm (#) (mineral) - transmutes minerals
syn (#) (metal) - synthesizes the 6 metals
dec (#) (liquid) - decants a liquid of your choosing
deca (#) (liquid) - decants a liquid for an arti vial
pv (vial) - pours liquid into a regular vial - can be empty or can specify a vial
pva (vial) - pours liquid into an artifact vial - can be empty or can specify a vial (note: I recommend you always specify the arti vial you want, if you don't it will select the first empty vial whether it is an artifact or not)

This is my first attempt at putting something out for the community. If you have any suggested improvements please let me know! If something doesn't work right let me know, but I haven't run into any problems yet.

Transmuter.zip on Megaupload
Attachments
Transmuter.zip
(1.85 KiB) Downloaded 621 times
Last edited by Jarrin on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taylan

Re: Alchemy Transmuter for Svo [Achaea]

Post by Taylan »

Great script, works really well for me so far. It would be improved, however, if aliases to pause/cancel batches were added...

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I think you'd just pause it by pausing the system (and possibly cancel with 'undoall'. Not sure though)

Jarrin

Post by Jarrin »

Vadi is correct. I didn't include aliases for those functions because they are built into Svo already.

PP will pause it
undoall will clear the queue completely

enjoy!

oo.firefly

Post by oo.firefly »

This is a great script, thanks! My one suggestion might be to use the aliases "agold", "airon" etc. for the comms so that it avoids confusion with other commodities in the rift. I had this problem when I had some gold flakes in there.

Thanks!

n60cowgirl

Post by n60cowgirl »

Hey, I was browsing through some of the script and I noticed that it's set up to take out the prime needed to make a metal 1 for 1. I don't know if this has changed since you've made the script, but 1 prime makes TWO of a metal now.

I'm sorry, I would offer some insight to fix or fix the code myself but I'm still pretty newbie at all this. Just thought you should know so you can update the script file here!

Cheers,
V

Manni

Post by Manni »

You should use agold, asilver, ect... and you're missing curatives

Trilliana

Post by Trilliana »

Okay, this is as updated as I can do it. If anyone finds any mistakes, do let me know via PM
Attachments
Transmuter.zip
Updated transmuter
(1.92 KiB) Downloaded 596 times