GMCP Inventory Organizer (Achaea)

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Rakon

Re: GMCP Inventory Organizer (Achaea)

Post by Rakon »

I've just updated the script to take into account the GMCP wielding attribute changes. This script should now properly show what's wielded in the left/right or both hands.

I apologize about the long delay in updating of the script. IF you have further issues with this most recent version, do please let me know on this thread to fix it. The more exact use case and error messages you can share, the quicker I can get a fix implemented. Thank you to Manni, Phoenix and others who supported this script in my absence.
icesteruk wrote:Any way to make this just show 'held' items???
Just type in 'i held' . 'held' will not probably match anything in the list, and thus only show you the wielded items.

Loem

Post by Loem »

I'm having the issue of whenever I type 'more', it just echos the inventory instead of displaying what I was trying to. I.E. I can't peruse journals, messages, skill lists, etc if they require me to use 'more' to display the rest. If I disable the 'more' alias the organizer's scripts then I can work again, but the issue there is obvious.

Rakon

Post by Rakon »

Loem wrote:I'm having the issue of whenever I type 'more', it just echos the inventory instead of displaying what I was trying to. I.E. I can't peruse journals, messages, skill lists, etc if they require me to use 'more' to display the rest. If I disable the 'more' alias the organizer's scripts then I can work again, but the issue there is obvious.
The script 'more' alias is for paging results. IT's supposed to send 'more' to the game, if there is no pager. I'll look into fixing the issue you're describing. Can you repeat the issue and copy/paste the Mudlet error log after typing 'more' here please.

Fusoya

Post by Fusoya »

Rakon wrote:
Loem wrote:I'm having the issue of whenever I type 'more', it just echos the inventory instead of displaying what I was trying to. I.E. I can't peruse journals, messages, skill lists, etc if they require me to use 'more' to display the rest. If I disable the 'more' alias the organizer's scripts then I can work again, but the issue there is obvious.
The script 'more' alias is for paging results. IT's supposed to send 'more' to the game, if there is no pager. I'll look into fixing the issue you're describing. Can you repeat the issue and copy/paste the Mudlet error log after typing 'more' here please.
I'm actually having this same issue - when I go to a store and type "more" it will instead bring up my inventory.

What information can I send you to try to help with you reproducing this? I'd love to use this script over the other one I'm using for inventory as I prefer how it displays.

Thanks.

kermdawg

Post by kermdawg »

Hi. Thanks for the script bro. I'm running in Imperian(I know it might be a little differant) but it worked great! Just one thing I had to track down via debug-Theres a typo in the display_inventory function, line 71. Should be inventory, not iventory. Easy fix. Once I tracked that down, it works great.

Thanks again.