cMud Map Importer

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
chris

Re: cMud Map Importer

Post by chris »

It's because the zonerec variable is meant for exiting zones (ie when a room goes to another zone). Since your small map didn't have any of these, it bugged out. I fixed that and also fixed the alias that was calling a bunch of renamed functions. The file New cMud Map Imported has all the changes.

InTheWorks

Post by InTheWorks »

Thanks for taking a look. It's still not working though. I get the following error using the same small dataset:

brand new profile, imported the updated script, ran cmud importmap on the same test2.dbm. The error:

[ERROR:] object:<Create map from cmud> function:<Alias20>
<[string "---------------------------------------------..."]:150: LuaSQL: there are open
cursors>

chris

Post by chris »

It's fine. You're map imported. You need to use centerview to set yourself to a room number. 4 works for this case

InTheWorks

Post by InTheWorks »

You're right it did import. Many thanks!

Also for anyone else trying this I had a brief stumbling block getting centerview to work. I didn't realise it had to be done from an alias until I reread this thread. Particularly the post by Darmir:

http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php? ... iew#p10186

argosen

Post by argosen »

"New cMud map importer" script doesn't work for me. I am using Mac os x, and this script doesn't response anyting. Anyone knows why could be?
And, where can I see those errors? (may be are errors on run time and I cant see them)

chris

Post by chris »

"doesn't work" isn't too helpful. What are you doing to run it?

argosen

Post by argosen »

I have imported it to mudlet, and then I have runed "cmud importmap", but nothing happends (no errors, no feedback).
I have tryed the same with the other script (cMud map importer), and it seems doing something, but then, I have other errors (I can't load the map).
I want to try the other script (new cmud map importer, because I think is newer than the other).

chris

Post by chris »

You should get at the least a popup window showing where to select the map. Does invokeFileDialog(true, "Select your cMud Map") do anything if you run that from a script? OTherwise I would say make sure you have the package installed (uninstall, reinstall if needed). Also, do you have luasql?

argosen

Post by argosen »

With the "New ..." script is not any popup. That's the error. Nothing happends.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Which is your Mudlet version?