Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
I saw a thread on here that supposedly had a script that did this, but when I tried it, it didn't work. I think the Google lookup API it used was changed or removed. So I found an alternative API, and created a script to do the job. Note that this has multiple possible dictionaries that can be used to lookup words in, and you can choose any of the options listed in the dicts table, and use it as a second argument to search in that dictionary. If no dictionary is chosen (or one is given that isn't in the list), the default one is used instead.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests