MP3 Player/Playlist Manager

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Dakota

MP3 Player/Playlist Manager

Post by Dakota »

This will allow you to create a playlist, manage the playlist, and navigate through your songs all within Mudlet. Mudlet is more than capable of handling sound files outside of MP3s, but that is the name I stuck on it. It originally started as a side project as I hate having multiple tabs open when I'm trying to code, but do enjoy some background music. Quite nice for working offline as well.

Installing:
I'll include the file as an attachment here. As of now this requires 3.2+. The install function will run on import so no need to do anything but import it and use the mp3 or mp3 help alias to familiarize yourself with the other aliases. The GUI will load on install as well. If the placement of it is not ideal you can hide it with mp3 gui alias until you get a chance to look at mp3 help which explains how to move it to your liking.

Aliases:

GUI:

If you encounter any bugs or errors please let me know here and I'll get around to fixing them up.
Attachments
MP3.xml
(32.34 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
Last edited by Dakota on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlySven
Discord: SlySven#2703

Re: MP3 Player/Playlist Manager

Post by SlySven »

The underlying Qt libraries do have a quite capable media playlist system underneath but we do not make use of it (too late for a Hackoctober offering)...

Proxy

Re: MP3 Player/Playlist Manager

Post by Proxy »

Thanks for this, Dakotoa. Really neat package.