QeMistry Queue Manager

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
icesteruk

Re: QeMistry Queue Manager

Post by icesteruk »

This might be too late to post but I been looking for something similar to this. May I ask tho.. Does it handle things like... need bal/eq ... need bal and not eq, need eq and not bal, and need both but dont use either?

Belgarath
Discord: macjabeth#7149

Post by Belgarath »

Yes, it does.
You can provide the specific balances it needs.

icesteruk

Post by icesteruk »

Thanks, I'll look into it in the morning :)

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

It was designed for the utmost in flexibility as regards Action requirements. You can set them on the Queue level, and each Action is assumed to require the Queue's conditions. Or, you can specify it per Action, and this will function in addition to the Queue's conditions.

It's only a single file, but there's still a good bit to digest. Feel free to ask me any questions in this thread, and thanks for checking Qemistry out; I've always felt it was overlooked (but mostly because I was super proud of myself when I came up with the solution).

icesteruk

Post by icesteruk »

I been after a Queue mangagement sysem for a long time, mainly for touch shield etc.. but wasn't certain on where to start.. I'll definately give it a look into :)

icesteruk

Post by icesteruk »

I been looking through this and I Have it working smoothly but I do have a question...

I'm trying to make it NOT fire while stuned, paralysis or asleep/writhing... anyone happen to know where I edit to add in that also?

thank you in advance

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

icesteruk wrote:I been looking through this and I Have it working smoothly but I do have a question...

I'm trying to make it NOT fire while stuned, paralysis or asleep/writhing... anyone happen to know where I edit to add in that also?

thank you in advance
Well, that could be one of your conditions. Use a function to check if your paralysed variable is false, or something to that effect. By condition, I mean the mechanic usually used to check balances. It's very flexible. It'd be like saying, "Do this when I have balance, when I have equilibrium, and when I'm not paralysed."

icesteruk

Post by icesteruk »

Happen to know which part of the code that is??

Oneymus

Post by Oneymus »

Why do you need to modify any of the code? It's part of the API.
Code: [show] | [select all] lua
queue = Qemistry.Queue:new({
  "my_system.some_balance",
  function ()
    return not my_system.paralysis_aff
  end,
  "my_system.some_other_thing"
})
You can do the same with individual actions. Please read the usage guide for more details: https://github.com/Oneymus/Qemistry/blo ... /usage.txt

icesteruk

Post by icesteruk »

Ah, I might have another QeM as mine looks different :/