Achaea shard counter

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
eewallace

Achaea shard counter

Post by eewallace »

A few people expressed interest in a script to count iconic shards for Achaea, so I thought I'd share mine. It just runs through your inventory and counts how many shards you have and totals the weights. It's partly based on Wyd's offering script (http://forums.mudlet.org/viewtopic.php? ... ring#p4881), so thanks for that. Similarly to the offering script there's a Config table in the script part where you can set a couple options.

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome. I changed a few trigger names and the like relative to how it's actually set up in my profile, just to make them make more sense as a standalone package; I think I tested all the changes, but if I missed anything, post something here and I'll see what I can figure out.
Attachments
ShardCounter.xml
Achaea shard counter
(12.39 KiB) Downloaded 551 times

eewallace

Re: Achaea shard counter

Post by eewallace »

OK, first problem: the trigger for the weight of a shard that weighs less than a pound is wrong (that is, the trigger named "ounces"). It should be "^It weighs (\d+) ounce\(s\)\.$". This in turn means that the begin of line trigger "Shards weight" should be "It weighs" instead of "It weighs about". There may well be other typos and the like. Also, the "delay_time" field in Shards.config is unnecessary; it's a relic from a previous version.