The Two Towers Exits window

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Omit

The Two Towers Exits window

Post by Omit »

Screenshot-Mudlet 1.1.0 March 2010.png
Screenshot-Mudlet 1.1.0 March 2010.png (43.71 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
What does this do you ask....
it draws clickable exits on the screen(including non standard ones like out,gate,hatch,whatever)
it also maps the corrosponding keypad keys to the exits as well allowing easy movement within the mud.

In addition this is the first step of my mapper so... there are functions in it other people might find useful
(provides the info needed to build a hash mark for a room)
UpdatedT2T.zip
(27.58 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
I also attempted to make the graphics folder a little easier to deal with ... on first use, it will ask you to find the gfx folder... navigate to it and click open. (if you move the the gfx folder, it will ask you where it is the next time you start)

I have updated this and now includes the ability to save room specific aliases and display them in a graphical menu
(also clickable and mapped to keypadd keys). It does limit you to 12 aliases stored for each room.
Screenshot-Mudlet 1.1.0 March 2010-1.png
Screenshot-Mudlet 1.1.0 March 2010-1.png (44.91 KiB) Viewed 3634 times
how does this work you ask? In any room that has a room specific alias set.... the center of the "compass" turns red... when pressed it opens a menu that has all your aliases on them. (so any of them can be executed with 2 clicks of a mouse or 2 keystrokes). The names on your menus do not need to be unique. I have used this method to store the commands for forging swords(again they only show up in the forge) and travel aliases although any command can be entered (just like any other alias).

To create them...type
Odo # aliasname alias (where # is a number between 1 and 12, aliasname is a single word and the remander of the line is the alias, example: Odo 3 fart do n,s,e,w,fart)

Lastly, some of you may say "The Two Towers?"....
t2tmud.org [url=telnet://t2tmud.org:9999]telnet://t2tmud.org:9999[/url]

Omit

Re: The Two Towers Exits window

Post by Omit »

This captures the mud map and displays it in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
To view/refresh the map with the last one captured, type Omap
Attachments
asciimapT2T.xml
(87.03 KiB) Downloaded 700 times
Screenshot-Mudlet 1.1.0 March 2010-6.png