Achaean Rewear Script

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Wennef

Achaean Rewear Script

Post by Wennef »

I had this in zmud and gave the idea to my friend and he made one in Lusternia. I edited that for achaea using info worn and told him I'm posting it. The character I had this on doesn't have clotheslist yet but you can prolly just edit what to capture there. What it does exactly is gets the item code number and item phrase from info worn and saves to a table. Then if you remove something that matches what's in the worn items table, it immediately rewears by code number. Also, if you have a pack, it would set that as your default pack where you return gold taken from a pack. Since I haven't really gotten to saving table values yet, you have to do info worn when you login. It also considers balance, so depending on how you track yours, just edit on Scripts then Wearing. I hope coding newbies like me would find this useful.

UPDATE: This now considers armour balance.
UPDATE2: Added a timer that will continue getting your inventory information after doing MORE on Type more for blah trigger.
UPDATE3: Thanks to Trianna for posting the trigger for people with clotheslist. Sorry, haven't been on for a long time. Included both versions, one without clotheslist, one with it.
Attachments
Rewear with Clotheslist.xml
Rewear Antitheft V3 with Clotheslist
(13.25 KiB) Downloaded 679 times
Rewear Antitheft V2.xml
Rewear Antitheft V3 without Clotheslist
(26.93 KiB) Downloaded 835 times
Last edited by Wennef on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Adzhe

Re: Achaean Rewear Script

Post by Adzhe »

How exactly do I set this up? I'm a dumbass when it comes to this stuff. Sorry if it's obvious.

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

It's in the manual. Just import the file and when it's there, you type info worn for it to capture what you're wearing.

Maggie

Post by Maggie »

I'm having difficulties with this script. I downloaded it maybe a month or two ago and it has, up until now, been working very well. Now however (and everything is excatly as it was when it was working) once I remove an article of clothing, I don't rewear it as I should...

Trilliana

Post by Trilliana »

ok, I was having the same problem, but then I realized "oh duh, I have clotheslist" how would I fix it... the trigger looks right to me, but it isn't capturing (though I'll probably look at an alt's info worn to see how they're different and work from there)

Edit Ok, thanks to Iocun, I've got it mostly fixed. Though it doesn't capture enchantments yet- still tweaking for that. But thanks Iocun!

For those with clotheslist: Go to Triggers>Info Worn Filter> item numbers and short description and change the line to

^[0-9\[\]na/ ]+ ([a-z]+)(\d+)\s+([\w '\-,]+)(?: \(.+)?$

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

The download file has included the change from the previous post, also, the line for armour needs to be changed depending on what you have. Someone in achaea has made a gmcp antitheft which is better but this one is just an exercise in learning.

xaviusshadow

Post by xaviusshadow »

Okay, I use the v2, for some reason v3 doesn't work. I'm a complete noob to scripts and coding on mudlet. Was wondering if there's a way I can edit this for selfishness. Like when my selfishness goes down it will wait for balance before putting it back up.

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

Sorry, they're both v3. The difference is having clotheslist.

I'd suggest to make a toggle script on turning it on and off on selfishness up or down.

I don't know if there's an easier or more efficient way of doing it.

xaviusshadow

Post by xaviusshadow »

I have no idea how to do that. And I use the one without clotheslist.

Wennef

Post by Wennef »

Ogod, sorry, misread your first post. I'll have to get back to you when my PC is fixed and I can fiddle with that script.