Fancy gauges

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
Caelic

Re: Fancy gauges

Post by Caelic »

Is there an update to this to have it working correctly, a clean xml upload or something?

tsuujin

Post by tsuujin »

Caelic wrote:Is there an update to this to have it working correctly, a clean xml upload or something?
I'm sorry if this sounds rude (honestly not intended to be), but I think you're expecting too much of the community here. There are a lot of great opportunities to learn here that people have posted up for you, but what you seem to expect is a "download and use" package on them, which isn't the intention.

There are certainly scripts on this website that are intended to be used as is (I've posted a few myself) but even those are usually just code snippets intended to be copy/pasted.

If you need help in understanding how something works, we're absolutely here to help and don't hesitate to ask. I wouldn't expect a lot of completed packages, though. Generally system builders don't build parts of their system to be used totally independently.

Caelic

Post by Caelic »

I'm certainly not asking for "free" stuff, I asked for help from Darmir, and offered credits to him for his help, I always offer credits.

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

As far as I see the gauges script code still works... ?

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

I ported this example to Geyser as well: http://wiki.mudlet.org/w/Manual:Geyser#Styling_a_gauge