[Achaea] % to Dragon

Share your scripts and packages with other Mudlet users.
tsuujin

Re: [Achaea] % to Dragon

Post by tsuujin »

Yeah, that'll do it. Honestly, just turn off the game's wrapwidth and let mudlet do it. You're going to have a much easier time of life if you do.

Kazuya

Post by Kazuya »

Iocun wrote:Well, one "ah hah!" may be that you might not have your screenwidth set to 0, so that wrapping into two lines is done by Achaea. In that case the trigger won't match.

Either make your Achaean screenwidth 0 and let Mudlet do your wrapping (I recommend this), or change the pattern to, for instance: ^You are level (\d+) \(.*\) and (\d+(?:\.\d+)?)% of the way

I.e. just leave out the last few words of the pattern.
I ended up CONFIG SCREENWIDTH 0 and low and behold, the script worked! A thanks to everyone who gave me their two cents, although it was particularily depressing to find that a level 84 adventurer is just under 22% of the way to Dragon. :(

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

The maths are right, but in reality once you get the pace going, it doesn't mean that you've spent the 1/5th of the time towards your goal.

Kazuya

Post by Kazuya »

Ahh... good to know! Thanks Vadi.

conslo

Post by conslo »

forgive me for posting to a semi-old thread, but the maths can't be right...

Lvl 91 and 99.9% is 53.40% dragon
Lvl 92 and 0.0% is 59.12% dragon

There has been a lot of discussion regarding the regex for the trigger, but I can't wrap my head around the math that's being done in it, which clearly has a notable margin of error (.1% can't give you 5% dragon, ever, sorry, doesn't work like that, unless you're above 99, in which case this whole thread is moot for your).

Personally I'd love an explanation of the math, and maybe the data that was used, but only because I'm a nitpicking code-freak

Vadi

Post by Vadi »

Vadi wrote:Direct port of someones zmuds % to dragon script.
Don't look at me for answers!

conslo

Post by conslo »

well pshh, fine, now I'm gonna be stuck getting xp data for a week or so, if you want to volunteer to help shoot me a message in achaea, kthxbai

Agrias

Post by Agrias »

I believe Sena Darkfang was the original creator of that script.